It’s photography assignment time again! Let’s do another Scavenger Hunt, cool?
For those of you who are new to the blog and my scavenger hunt assignments, here’s how it works… 10 topics are listed below. Your assignment is to go out and take photos that in some way represent each of these topics. You can choose to photograph as many of the ten topics as you like, but you may submit only ONE photo per topic. Here are the topics:
- Something That Makes You Smile
- Shoot From Your Boots (i.e. low angle photography)
I suggest that you jot these topics down and carry the list with you when you’re out and about with your camera. It’s a good idea to have a camera with you at all times because you just never know when great photo-ops will pop up!
The “rules” for the assignment are:
- Your photos have to be NEW, as in taken between now and Sunday evening, October 5 – NOT something you took last year, last week or even this morning for that matter. New. Fresh. NOW. No digging old photos out of your hard drive or your Camera Roll, ya hear? The idea is to take your photo-taking-device out into the world with the ten topics in mind and come up with the most interesting and creative shots that you possibly can.
- You may choose any or all of the ten topics to photograph, but please submit only ONE photo of each of your chosen topics.
- Please label each photo with the name of the topic above to which it pertains. You can do full captions, but the caption should at the minimum include the name of the topic.
That’s it! If you’re in, start taking your photos NOW. I’m giving you a little over ten days to complete this assignment – including TWO weekends – so GET BUSY! Sometime between now and Sunday evening, October 5, email your photos to me at 39DegN@gmail.com and put “SCAVENGER HUNT” in the subject line. The results of this assignment will be posted in the blog on Tuesday, October 7.
- My Grasshopper Friends
- Scavenger Hunt #2 Reminder